If you have had an accident recently of if you have simply experienced a decrease in mobility, you may want to look into having a walk in tub installed in your home. They provide you the consumer a variety of features to help keep you safe and secure in the bath. Here are a few reasons to look into purchasing one and a couple of historical facts about the bathroom.
1. Walk in tubs are intended, for the most part, for people who have limited mobility as a result of an accident a disability, or just a lessening the the range of motion. They offer a range of safety options including safety rails and seating to take the danger out of bathing.
2. Compact walk in tub models take up less room than conventional tubs, they look more like walk in showers rather than a bathtub, they also provide a much higher level of safety and convenience for those who need a little assurance against falling in the bath. Their compact nature also makes more room for bathroom vanities and sinks.
3. An early predecessor of modern toilets, the chief feature being the ability to flush, was installed at Richmond Palace during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I, around 1600. However, she refused to use it because she claimed that it made too much noise.
4. The first American toilet was known as the plunger closet when the patent was first filed in 1857. Modern toilets have come so far and progressed so much that the plunger closet would more than likely barely be recognizable as a toilet to the modern eye.
5. High efficiency toilets, also known as water saving toilets, combine the least amount of water usage possible with maximum flushing power.
Whether you are looking into getting a walk in tub to help you feel safer in the bath, or you are redoing your bathroom to be more energy efficient, a walk in bath could be the right choice for you. Get more info here.Share This : by